Carolina Surf Casters Association

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Tournament Casting > 2nd Linden Tourney Aug 6th

Robert
There will be another Linden tourney on August 6th. This is a one day tourney. Casting will start at 9:00am and last round starts no later then 5:00pm, if we make it that long, lol. There will be a cookout immediately following the tourney. It will be HOT, please plan accordingly. I will start a thread concerning sign-up for the cookout. This should be a good refresher to prepare for the Primo. Get your reels lined up and get ready.
July 13, 2011 at 8:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dottie

WOW!! It's gonna be a HOTTT one out there. I think I'm gonna skip that one.

Dont let the sweat get in your eyes!!

Dottie

--

NCBBA Secretary #12666

OBPA Member

NHSFC Member

CSCA Member

July 13, 2011 at 8:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tommy
Administrator

If all goes to plan I should be there. I'll bring AKIOS reels for those that want to try them out.

Tommy

July 14, 2011 at 11:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

mike

Robert, is this at the same field that we practiced at last year?

Mike

July 24, 2011 at 1:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Robert
If by "practice" you mean the same field you showed up to after not havingcast in forever, yet somehow seem to embarrass the rest of us with your timing, distance, and fluidity... Then yes, it is the same field. ;)
--

The quickest way to make a fish grow is to almost catch him.

July 25, 2011 at 9:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Brian Cain

:-)

--

Brian Cain

July 31, 2011 at 1:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Brian Cain

So, who will be casting/sweating/losing weight in the field next Saturday?

--

Brian Cain

July 31, 2011 at 1:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Robert

That is the question.  I have heard MANY MANY more people tell me they are not going.  I actually haven't heard anyone other then myself commit to being there.  I know Tommy has said if everything goes to plan, he will be there.  Jeb just told me he is out.  Tony is a maybe.  Brian and POSSIBLY Mike (I am guessing) are the only ones that have shown any interest.  I am going to start a thread officially asking how many are planning on making it.  If there is very little interest, I may have to reschedule for Sept when it is a little cooler.  But then, we have people who would rather be fishing.... We will see.

--

The quickest way to make a fish grow is to almost catch him.

August 1, 2011 at 9:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.