Carolina Surf Casters Association

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Tournament Casting > SFCCI 2013 Tournament Schedule

Carlos O

Hey guys and gals, just wanted to post up SFCCI's schedule, I will update soon with locations of tournaments. We are trying to secure a field in San Antonio, TX this year:

February 9th & 10th Fishing tourney in Corpus Christi, TX

March 23rd & 24th Jerry Valentine Classic Tournament

May 11th & 12th Casting Tournament

June 22nd Habanero Tournament

August 17th & 18th Casting Tournament

September 14th & 15th Fishing tourney in Corpus Christi, TX

October 26th & 27th Texas Open Tournament

Stay tuned for updates here, Thanks

Carlos Osuna

December 21, 2012 at 9:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ironman

I'll be there!

WHEN is the PRIMO?

Thanks, Carlos.

--

December 21, 2012 at 10:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kingfish

Got some planning to do but i would expect close to the same time as last it was here

December 24, 2012 at 5:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

bdriversteve
Hi , guys just a quick observation , I noticed that the Primo and the Nationals are on the same weekend , I'm not taking sides either way but as a U.S. caster who wants to cast at the most events possible especially at the last most important events in the U.S. shouldn't have to choose between both events that are important , respectfully , Steve Riley
--
February 3, 2013 at 10:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kingfish

Steve,

I appreciate your concern and interest in the tournament.  You have worked hard and become one of the best casters in the states.  I look forward to seeing you hit the numbers you are now capable of at the Primo.  TAXIIII

I stated above I would be doing the tourney about the same time as in years past.  This is because of the schedule of other events leading up to the tourney and the availability of the field and other resources.  Our scheduleing has not changed, and unless the field were to become unavailable, and another not able to be secured for that date, I don't see a change coming.  The Primo traditionally has the strongest casters in the U. S. participating, and I hope you are able to join us. 

As a note, I don't have access to information some of you do and I have to schedule with the clubs that work together.  It is my ambition to make the event one that would warrant that of the namesakes blessing , Primo himself. 

Sincerely,

Wayne Hill

February 4, 2013 at 12:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

bdriversteve
Thanks for the reply Wayne , I understand that planning tournys can be a very daunting task , and you know that I love it down at Shallotte , also with that who wouldn't want the opportunity to become the U.S. champ also , I say that to say , I wish that everything was unified with all the tournaments , and I'm not blaming you , Wayne but if there's a way to do that and if I can help with that then by all means call , and I'm not just posting here , I'm posting on the other guys site , trying to get things right so that all U.S. casters can enjoy all events possible , kind of like it was when I first started casting back in 08. , Still respectfully , Steve Riley
February 4, 2013 at 10:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.